Okay, beginning a new adventure. Erin is trying to teach me how to do this blog thing, seeing as how my last one failed miserably. I guess this is the smaller of the adventures I'll be coming up on...Brooklyn Michelle is due January 20th! In pregnancy terms, that is about 40 years away, but I keep hoping it will be here sooner than I think, with the help of the busy holiday season to help it along. I'm so excited for everyone to read about all the brilliant and hysterical things my two year old says and does, and all the stupid and embarassing things I say and do. You will all be amazed! Like the other day, Katelyn told me, "Mom, daddy's great. Daddy's like a lion costume." Indeed.
Monday, November 16, 2009
New and Fabulous Journey!
Okay, beginning a new adventure. Erin is trying to teach me how to do this blog thing, seeing as how my last one failed miserably. I guess this is the smaller of the adventures I'll be coming up on...Brooklyn Michelle is due January 20th! In pregnancy terms, that is about 40 years away, but I keep hoping it will be here sooner than I think, with the help of the busy holiday season to help it along. I'm so excited for everyone to read about all the brilliant and hysterical things my two year old says and does, and all the stupid and embarassing things I say and do. You will all be amazed! Like the other day, Katelyn told me, "Mom, daddy's great. Daddy's like a lion costume." Indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment