CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Such A Girl



Katelyn is such a girl. I decided the other night after her bath to put in sponge curlers and see if she would actually sleep with them in...something I haven't dared try before. This is the picture of them in the morning...to my surprise, every curler was intact! I couldn't believe it. I still remember getting these curlers put in my hair when I was little. I figure the sooner she learns that beauty is pain, the better off she'll be!

1 comments:

Bethany

Glad to see you blogging!

I was thinking about buying some of those sponge curlers for myself, hoping for a no fuss do in the mornings. But then i remembered that I am not 4, and they hurt to sleep in. props to Katelyn for toughing it out!!

Post a Comment