
I really am thankful for more than just food. Don't get me wrong, food is fabulous. But then I'm reminded of other blessings I've received, which are so easy to forget right now. Like the wonderful people who GAVE me a king size mattress, box springs, and all the bedding, just because they knew I was in need. What wonderful people. I couldn't get them to take my money, so I made them banana bread...what a trade! I am so thankful for them. Also, my wonderful parents who are so kind and giving. They are such amazing people. And, who would have thought that I would have ended up best friends with my big sister. She is such an amazing person and the crazy part is, she doesn't even know it. Then there's the biggest blessing of all - my beautiful girls. I can't wait to hold Brooklyn in January, I all ready have so much love for her. I'm so excited to see what she's going to bring to our family with the crazy personality I can all ready tell she has. Then there's Kate. What can I say? She is the most beautiful thing in the entire world. My daughter makes me laugh every single day, several times a day. Granted, I am losing hair over the whole 2 year old thing we're going through, but man she's worth it. She just recently started telling me, "Mom, you're the best mom ever!". Anyone who knows me knows I'm not the best mom ever. But she thinks I am, at least for now. The other day while coloring a beautiful masterpiece, she says - "Mom, close your eyes. Now make a wish. Wif all my hearts." Baby, my wish all ready came true.



3 comments:
Katie, you ARE the best mom in the world! Heavenly Father sent that little girl to you because you have whatever it is, anything and everything, that she will need from a mother in this life. All you have to do is give it to her. No one else in this world would be as good a mother to her as you are. So don't be hard on yourself!
And why are there no comments on your blog? I know I've commented before... Have my comments been offensive? I'm sorry if they were! Love ya! Hope we see you next Friday!
Wait! I just saw that there are comments now! Sorry - I had a stupid moment. :)
She is so frickin cute!! And what do you mean who would have thought we would be best friends?! It was pure destiny! You know the saying: "I'm smiling because your my sister, and laughing because there's nothing you can do about it!" Hmmm, also I think the saying, "God made us sisters but Prozac made us friends" applies here...
Post a Comment