CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010


Steve took Katelyn to see Disney on Ice. She got all dressed up in all her princess gear and they met up with her cousin Mary and uncle Jeff for a princess dinner at Crown Burger (it does have the word crown in it after all).


Brooklyn is a really hard baby but she has such a sweet spirit about her. How someone can be screaming and sweet at the same time is beyond me!

Kate is in dance class. She loves it and has so much fun!


Katelyn got to go to the airplane museum with her Aunt Stacie and cousins Kayla and Miles. They had a 1950's replica house there. These two are so cute! Thanks Stacie!


Me and my "little" brother. I'm so proud of you, Jordan!


I found cute matching dresses for the girls for Easter.


My adorable family on Easter.



Katelyn and Brooklyn in their Sunday dresses. Erin, Becky and I wore these dresses when we were little.

3 comments:

Barb

I love that your girls are wearing the dresses you wore with your sisters when you were little! SOOO cute! Thanks to our moms for saving stuff, eh?

They are so beautiful! And I can't believe how huge Jordan is...and yet, he still looks the same. Kind of funny.

So, I just saw your comment about potty training - to read how I did it go to

http://www.the-mom-blog.com/2010/03/potty-training-are-we-ready.html

And then read all the posts in that series...links are at the bottom of that post. And please ask if you have any questions!

The main thing - stay positive even when she has accidents, cause she will. Put her in panties, and don't look back! Anyway, feel free to leave comments or just email me directly!

Natalie

I swear I remember those dresses!!! Do you guys have pics of the three of you wearing them? I know I have seen those before - how funny!
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!
Very cute girls. :)

twilightmom31

Honey, your girl are so beautiful(just like their momma) and so sweet. I just love all the candid pictures you have of them.

Post a Comment