Thursday, September 16, 2010
And now, the post you've all been waiting for...
Or maybe you haven't. I don't really care cause I'm excited enough about this post for all of us! I finally got some pictures of our special day, courtesy of Eric's cell phone, to help illustrate how amazing our day was. I won't have any pictures back from the photographer for at least another week, but at least we have these to tide us over! Our special day was amazing. Steve and I were running on very little sleep. The girls' little spirits must have been excited too, because they were up very early. It was raining on our way to the temple, which may have upset some people, but we loved it...rain is kind of Steve's thing anyway. We got to the temple and...man, I love that place. Such a feeling of peace came over us the instant we walked in. It was such a beautiful, amazing experience. Our girls were so good. We got a bunch of pictures taken outside the temple, then went to lunch. That evening we had a beautiful reception. I actually got to dance with my husband, which was fabulous. He is so handsome. I am so happy knowing that my family will be together forever. What a blessing it is to have the gospel in our lives. It was a dream come true from start to finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm so glad you had such a great day and special experience. And so sorry I missed it all! Way to go Guys!
I guess you could say that was a pretty good day. ;) Katelyn was so cute going around telling everybody she was Princess Fiona!
It was a very beautiful day and I was so happy to be able to be there for it!
Post a Comment