CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas (the abridged version)

We went to the Homer family Christmas party on Christmas Eve at my mom's church. We ate yummy food (including two of my favorite desserts: Maxine brownies and Grandma Homer's home made chocolate chip raisin cookies. Everyone knows not to leave me alone in a room with them!) Then the kids opened gifts.

Kate got an awesome Barbie with huge sparkly butterfly wings. We both love it.


Brookie loved her gifts, but loved chasing after my cousin's baby June even more. She kept giving her hugs. She is so sweet.


Katelyn was so fun Christmas morning. Brookie sleeps later than Kate does, so she got her own special time to open gifts. Katelyn loves singing to the Christmas tree. She makes up her own songs that are so cute and fun.


The girls got a Cinderella table that has two chairs. Brooklyn was so proud that she was sitting in a big girl chair next to sister! I wasn't completely happy with this picture, so I tried to take another one...


Uh-huh. I snapped the picture right as Brooklyn fell off the chair. I think this picture is hilarious. She's tough. She was upset for just a minute and then she wanted back up - that's my girl!


We had the Adams family Christmas party the day after Christmas this year. I got to hang out with my adorable newest nephew Matthew. He is so sweet! I'm all ready his favorite auntie...I can tell.

2 comments:

Barb

Yay for Jordan being home! I haven't seen your family forever. Looks like a fun Christmas! Brooklyn is getting so big!

Natalie

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! The girls are adorable, as usual, and that pic of Brooklyn falling off the chair is awesome! In a I'm glad she didn't get hurt so it's funny now way. ;-)

Post a Comment