I have an awesome dad. I have so many good memories from growing up that have him in it. I owe so much to him. A large part of the reason I have any good in me is because of him. He has always been and will always be there for me. He is a good, righteous man and I have so much respect for him. I love my dad so much for all he has done for me. Daughters have a very special place in their hearts for their daddy. The relationship is so important. I have an awesome husband. My awesome husband is an awesome daddy. Our girls love him so much. You should see the way they look at him. He loves our girls so much. You should see the way he looks at them. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. He is such a fun daddy. He makes me a better mom. How lucky I am that my husband is so amazing to my sweet daughters. I take great comfort in knowing they will grow up knowing that he loves them. They will grow up well guided and know without a doubt that their daddy would do anything for them. They will have the same blessing I did growing up: a righteous priesthood holding father that loves them and loves the Lord. Thank you both for loving your daughters.
I know I'm thankful for our amazing father! He's the most generous man I've ever met on this earth and continues to amaze me with his never ending patience and forgivness. Three cheers for all the good dads out there, for they seem to come few and far between.
That first picture is absolutely the sweetest thing I've ever seen - especially when you know the context of where/when it was taken! As for the second pic, Brooklyn is obviously giving the international sign for choking, so I hope that right after you snapped this, you threw down the camera and got your Heimlich on. I'm just sayin.
My absolute favorite thing in the world is to be with my family. After a long road, I found out that family is that most important thing in life...I'm trying to become more blog-literate so I can share all the ridiculous, hysterical, and fabulous things in my life with you!
2 comments:
I know I'm thankful for our amazing father! He's the most generous man I've ever met on this earth and continues to amaze me with his never ending patience and forgivness. Three cheers for all the good dads out there, for they seem to come few and far between.
That first picture is absolutely the sweetest thing I've ever seen - especially when you know the context of where/when it was taken! As for the second pic, Brooklyn is obviously giving the international sign for choking, so I hope that right after you snapped this, you threw down the camera and got your Heimlich on. I'm just sayin.
Post a Comment