CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Copy Cat and Catch Up...or is it Catsup?

It's been too long since my last blog and I realized today while talking to a friend I haven't talked to in a while, that I have a few things to catch you all up on. In order to do that and in an attempt to let you get to know me better and maybe even entertain you, I am copying my cousin Beth's last blog entry. But she can't say a dang thing about it, cause she copied it from someone else.

A list of threes:

Three things I plan to do today (Today being Friday, even though I'm writing this on Thursday night):
1. Go to the Treehouse Museum
2. Patron chik-fil-a to praise them for being a Christian company that stands by their principles
3. Watch Baby Mama and craft with my mom and sisters

Three things I am worried about:
1. Almost everyone on every side of my family, for varying reasons.
2. Taking care of our 4 baby chicks. I have no idea what I'm doing.
3. Never getting my seventeen year old flat stomach back. sigh.

Three things I love...besides chocolate and my family:
1. Baked goodies
2. word games
3. making people laugh

Three blogs (among the many) that I love to visit (but not including Evelyn's cause linking to her twice would put me in the Major Kiss Butt category):
1. Old-Fashioned Motherhood
2. Organic Enchilada
3. The Mom Blog/Tender Mercies Project

Three things I picked up off the floor today:
1. Brooklyn
2. graham crackers
3. Katelyn

Three things I like about myself:
1. My ability to laugh at myself
2. My ability to change
3. My long limbs...they always come in handy!

Three things I learned this last year:
1. I love to garden
2. In times I thought I was all alone, I really wasn't
3. Love really does conquer all

Three things I love about our new house in Kaysville, Utah:
1. The huge fenced in back yard.
2. All the sunshine that comes in all the windows.
3. The fact that the high school is practically in our back yard. We can hear the drum line and bands practicing, the football games, and in July, we will have the best seat in the house for fireworks!

Three things I want my husband to know:
1. I look at you when you don't think I am. (not in a creepy, stalker way. in a loving, he's so cute kinda way).
2. I cut up vegetables really small and sneak them into your food
3. I am so proud of you! You rock, baby.

Three things that make me to want to sit in a corner rocking back and forth:
1. The sound of Brooklyn's scream.
2. Thinking about having another yard sale
3. Having to look at another cardboard box ever again in my life

Three things I miss:
1. Great-grandparents
2. My old ward
3. Sleep

Three confessions:
1. Sometimes, I sit in the bathroom way longer than I actually need to, just to be alone for a minute!
2. My driver's license expired in November. Honestly, I had no idea. The lady at the bank pointed it out to me yesterday. I was as shocked as she was.
3. I just found out on Wednesday that we have #3 on the way!

Three movies I could watch again and again:
1. What Dreams May Come (hence, the title of my blog)
2. Tangled
3. 28 Days

Three final thoughts:
1. Anything is possible through Chirst and His Atonement. Use the gift He's given you!
2. Do something every day that you don't feel like doing. Chances are that after it's done, you'll feel better!
3. In the words of my awesome husband, "Life is good!"

Three pictures that make it all worth while:



4 comments:

Erin

I love living next to the high school! I also love that you sneak veggies into your hubby's food!! I'm glad that you're a dork like me and love to grow a garden.

Barb

Firstly - when I found out my mom and little one were hanging out with you guys and I wasn't, I was totally bummed!

Secondly - why do we both live in Kaysville and haven't gotten together yet?! You say the word - and I'm there!

Thirdly - I would love it if you contributed to the Tender Mercies Project - let me know if you're interested! Thanks for the shout out too.

Hoping to see you soon! Sadie loved playing with Katelyn!

Katie

Barb, I was so sad that you weren't there with Sadie, but I am so glad I finally got to meet her! She is a very sweet and beautiful girl. I would love to get together! I would also love to do something for the Tender Mercies Project...I'd be honored!

Natalie

Oh my gosh!!! Congrats on #3 on the way!!!!! And I had no idea you were moving - you've been busy! :)

Post a Comment