CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm now half way through my 3rd pregnancy, and I'm exhausted! Feeling much better than I was in the first trimester, though! We finally found a name we fell in love with. After brainstorming, searching the internet, and asking for suggestions, we settled on: Aliea Kathryn. Eric suggested it and we instantly loved it. I don't know why we didn't think of it earlier, because we have a good friend with that name. Anyway, I have a ton of cute pictures from the last little while of our crazy, busy, awesome lives.
Here is the latest pic of baby Aliea. We can't wait to get to know her! My due date is December 27. Ya ya. Laugh it up.


For the Fourth of July, we had a bbq at Erin and Eric's, and then everyone came over to our house for fireworks. The Kaysville City fireworks that they do at Davis High are pretty much in our back yard, so we had an awesome view...a little too close, maybe. Some of us were covered in ashes and a flying ember landed next to my garden! Our good friends Rex and Briana came too. Here, Rex is practicing to be a daddy!

We took the girls and met Paul and Lily at the dinosuar park. I didn't know before we got there, but apparetnly it was "free day". Never, ever go to the dinosuar park on free day.

I just started up a new project - making tutus. I love doing stuff like that, and even if nobody buys them, they'll definitely still get worn around here! This is my first one...longer and very poofy. Katelyn was the perfect Cinderella tutu model! Such a beautiful girl.

Speaking of beautiful girls, here's Brookie rockin another tutu. I love this girl. She is all her own person and so much fun.

We got the girls a pool to help stay cool this summer...Kate and Steve decided to share a sour straw - these two are so silly. She has such a fun daddy!

My beautiful Katelyn at Grandma Marcia's house. Both my girls could stay on the swings all day long and be perfectly happy!

We've only gotten to see Lily a couple times, but we always have so much fun when she's here! Paul is such a good dad and Lily adores him. She was giggling and having so much fun.



1 comments:

Bethany

How do you pronounce that name? Is it a-lee-uh?
You have such cute girls! Can't wait to see pics of the newest one!

Post a Comment