
Guess what! My induction is scheduled for Wednesday morning! I am so freaking excited! I am so over being pregnant. What an adventure this should be! I can't believe I'm old enough to have two kids...when did that happen?! I'm excited to get her here, though. And I'm so grateful for Steve...he is the best labor coach ever! When we were in having Katelyn, I didn't realize until they told me to start pushing that I had no idea how to push a baby out of my body...especially when I couldn't feel the lower half! But push I did. After a minute of pushing, I realized that I was grunting. Wait a second! That's not me! I look over and my awesome husband is focused on the doctor and "what's going on down there", has bent me completely in half, and is helping me push...by pushing himself. I'm surprised he didn't crap his pants. His face was bright red and dripping sweat, and yes...the grunting was coming from him (push! push!). He was the best...I only had to push for 13 minutes, and I attribute a big part of that to Steve. Just so ya'll know, no one can come to the hospital to see her. Their rules, not mine. I'm grateful for the strict rules for the flu season because people are so freaking retarded. Guess what. If you're sick...stay the crap home! Don't go to other people's houses, don't go to parties, and most of all: DON'T GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE NEWBORN BABIES!!! They have to make these rules for the idiots who don't have the common sense to say, "gee, I think I might be coming down with something. I think I'll stay home so I don't spread my germs and get other people and their children sick." These are also the same people we have to put all sorts of ridiculous caution labels on things for. Things the rest of us are like, "well, duh". Well, duh, indeed. ANYWAYS, I am also very excited to introduce my daughters to each other! I'm sure Katelyn will teach Brooklyn all sorts of wonderful things, including how to make yourself into an action figure like in the picture above...she is so hilarious. But, from how crazy this baby has been in my womb, I think that in no time she'll be teaching Katelyn all sorts of naughty things for me to write about. So, if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know why...but I'll try to put pictures up asap. Wish me luck!



2 comments:
No duh, indubidably.
Yey! I'm so excited for you! That is a hilarious picture, by the way! I'm so glad that we are all healthy so we can see your baby when you get home or shortly after...assuming we stay well, of course.
Our best wishes to you and your family. I hope you get a fantastic epidural and a relaxing stay in the hospital!
Post a Comment