Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Learning How to Be a Mom
Learning how to be a mother of two is interesting. I'm pretty sure you could call this the House of Poop. Between a newborn who is a regular, healthy pooper, and a two year old who has to take laxatives, I stay busy on diaper duty alone. I realized last night that I am being watched and studied. Katelyn is apparently also learning how to be a mother through watching me. She went into the kitchen to get my mom's attention...she was wearing my boppy around her waist, and my Udder Cover around her neck. She kept saying "I have to feed my baby! I have to feed my baby!". She went into her room and got one of her baby dolls, and brought it into the front room where I was nursing Brooke. Katelyn looked at her baby, then down at herself, then back at her baby. She then lifted her shirt up to her belly button, put the baby up to it, and then put her shirt back down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is so freaking awesome! They are so cute. Of course, it's not quite as cute when your 2-year-old boy does the same thing. Go girls!
That is so cute!! Both of your girls are just adorable - congrats on baby Brooklyn!
Post a Comment