
My dad told me a rather hilarious story the other night. He found a company to sort of back up his computer 24/7 so no information would be lost (I'm not clear on that cause I totally don't get it). He paid this company money for their "services". The next day, my dad realized that the computer had rebooted itself a couple times, which apparently is a very, very bad thing. He immediatly opened a technical support ticket with the company to find out what the crap was going on. The following message is the exact response he received:
Hi, if your VPS reach his limits like, take automatic reboot because windows can't stop his services.
Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: UNR-729177
Department: MochaHost - Tech Support Priority: High
Status: Closed
If you'll notice, the ticket says it's closed. Resolved. What the crap?! Too bad this stupid MochaHost company decided to save a few pennies and hire outside our beautiful, fully capable country. Look how much good it did. My dad cancelled with them and got his money back, and now all of you know about it. Go Outsourcing!



1 comments:
Sweet! That's my favorite outsourcing story of the day! It doesn't happen too often that I literally laugh out loud to people's posts, but I did to this one. If you'll remember, that's the second really good laugh you've given me today, the first one being while we were looking at pictures earlier... ;)
Post a Comment