CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Far Too Many Goodbyes

This last week, we were lucky enough to get to spend a lot of time with Steve's side of the family. Jeff and Denise arranged an awesome early Thanksgiving dinner and family photo session because, for the last time in who knows how long, we were all in the same place at the same time. Paul, Katie, and Lily came in for a visit from California where they are stationed because Paul is in the Navy. Travis was about to leave for the reserves, so we definitely needed to get together before everyone left. It was so nice to have everyone together. The next day was my nephew Matthew's blessing. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of that...Brooklyn and I had to miss out because she got sick. It was really cool though because Tiffany got to have all of her brothers in the circle to bless Matthew. What a neat miracle! Travis, Stacie, Kayla and Miles were up at our house the night before Travis left. It was so good to see him one more time before he left for boot camp. When it came time to leave, Steve and Paul gave Travis a blessing. It was so sad to say good bye to Travis, and I feel so bad for the family he's leaving behind! We also had to say good bye to Paul and Katie and Lily. I am so, so sad that they had to leave! I had such a great time getting to know Katie better and becoming friends with her. She is such a sweet and funny girl...I wish so bad we lived closer so we could hang out all the time! And then there's Lily. Oh. My. Goodness. That little girl is so amazingly sweet. I am so taken with her. It's always so much fun to have Paul around. He is freakin hilarious and such good friends with Steve. The only consolation I have about them moving is that they will be back for Christmas! I can't wait.



Travis, Steve, and Paul goofing off a few minutes before Travis had to leave.


Cute Katie and her beautiful Lily.


Paul and Steve freaking out about a football game. These two are hilarious.


Paul and Katie are so cute together. I am so glad they found each other and gave me my beautiful niece! lol


Brookie and Lily had so much fun playing together. They chased this balloon around for a while. It was so fun to watch them together!



These two cuties did a lot of kissing while they were together...it was so sweet. However, Brooklyn weighs about three times as much as Lily does, so poor Lily got knocked over a few times. She's just so dainty! Brooklyn, on the other hand, is the brute squad!


Such beautiful girls


Me and my sweet Lily. I couldn't get enough of her while they were here and I can't wait to see them again!

2 comments:

Natalie

Looks like you guys had a great time. I can relate little girls being the brute squad - I 've got my own! :)

Erin

Oh my gosh! The kissing is so cute!! I love the one of Brooklyn clapping too.

Post a Comment