Oh my gosh she looks so much older than the last time we did this!!! These are so cute! I love how in the 3rd pic she looks like she's picking a wedgie. That's first date material there.
My absolute favorite thing in the world is to be with my family. After a long road, I found out that family is that most important thing in life...I'm trying to become more blog-literate so I can share all the ridiculous, hysterical, and fabulous things in my life with you!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh she looks so much older than the last time we did this!!! These are so cute! I love how in the 3rd pic she looks like she's picking a wedgie. That's first date material there.
Oh my goodness she's too big. Such a little beauty.
Gorgeous girl! And she looks very happy. :)
3?! I for sure thought she was closer to 4. She looks so much older. Probably all that long pretty hair!
Miss you sis!
She's already a little lady. You'd better go buy a stick to beat those boys with because that is two days away at this rate. What a doll!
Post a Comment