On our way to the ward Halloween party! I got to hang out with one of my favorite ladies from the ward. She is so sweet and always wants to hold Brooklyn. What a sweetheart!
For the ward party, Katelyn was a princess. All the kids got to take turns on the stage to show off their costumes. When it was Kate's turn, she would hardly look at anyone. Wouldn't curtsy, nothing. One lady in the audience finally got her to wave, but I think she might be traumatized from the whole thing. Poor girl.
This was taken outside my parent's house on Halloween. By then, Kate had decided to be Tinker Bell (thanks anyways, Denise!). Brookie got to use Aunt Nana's dumbo costume this year. She looked adorable, but she hated it, as you can probably tell in every one of the pictures!
All the cousins on my side from left to right: Kate as Tinker Bell, Ben being grabbed by a ghoul, Matty is Stitch, Lucas was Buzz Lightyear and stayed in character all night, Josh was a ghoul or something, and Brooke is on the end, I think she'd finally given up at that point! All in all it was a fun night, we kept it simple and got home early, which is fine with me for so many reasons: one, I'm exhausted. two, Halloween is the number one holiday for drunk driving. As grandma Homer would say, "everyone's started their holiday drinking!"



1 comments:
I LOVE that look that Brookie is giving you in that first pic, like, "Really? You think this is how this is all going to go down, really?" What a cutie! And Katelyn and Brooklyn aren't too bad either...
Post a Comment