CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Katelyn's ABC's


Katelyn has been doing so well with her new baby sister. She is so sweet to Brooke. She always wants to know right where she is and that she's okay. She's always saying things like "Good morning, sweetheart!" and, "Brooklyn, you're my favorite friend." I couldn't have asked for her to respond better to her sister. But, every once in a while, we get a reminder that she still needs some extra attention. Like this morning. Steve and I were sitting in the front room with Katelyn going over the abc's while she drew on her chalkboard. We were asking her randomly what letters made what sounds. She is really good at it. When we got to the letter B, she correctly answered that it makes the sound "ba". Steve then said "Ya. B as in b-b-b-Brooklyn!". I don't think Kate liked that very much because she replied, "b-b-b-ME!".

1 comments:

Barb

Haha. That cracks me up! She sounds so smart!

Post a Comment