CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Things to Make You Smile...


I just wanted to share with you guys some of the things my girls (mostly Katleyn, seeing as how Brooke is only 6 weeks old) say and do that make my life what it is.

I just realized the other day, when I gave Kate a piece of pizza for lunch, that she calls pepperoni, "pepperina". How cute is that! Yesterday, we were in Wal-mart picking up a prescription. When a 10 year old girl wearing a skirt and heels with her hair up in a bun walked by us, Katelyn pointed and exclaimed, "Look mom! A binnerina!" (ballerina). It made that little girl so happy that Katelyn thought she was a ballerina! Then there's how she says spaghetti and spaghettios. "Skedabedy" and "Skedabedallos". I think something might be lost in translation, but trust me, it's hilarious. Today, Brookie made me so happy. She smiled at me like 5 times! It's been hard because she's been so sick - sleeping all the time, fussing whenever she's not sleeping. Not only was I thrilled to see her beautiful smile, but I can tell she's feeling better too! Thank goodness.

Yesterday was Steve's birthday, and we had his family over for dinner. His family is so much fun and really came through on helping me with the project I did for him. Thank you all so much! Steve said he had a really good birthday. I love you all!

2 comments:

Bethany

Trent was our only winter baby, and he was not planned. I think it's so much harder to have a winter baby than any other season, just because of all that worry over the baby getting sick. Glad Brooke is feeling better.
Take care, and see you Friday night!

Natalie

Don't you love little two year old words? So cute! Glad Brooklyn is feeling better!

Post a Comment