CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

America's Next Top Toddler






I did not teach this to my child or tell her to do it. She just did it. I am a fan of America's Next Top Model. A big fan. Such a big fan that even my very manly husband knows who wins most of the cycles. It's not that cruel. He gets to sit and watch a bunch of beautiful girls pose for the camera, and I get to live vicariously through them for an hour. It's fair. But apparently, Kate likes the show too. She started posing and asking me to hurry and take a picture of her "fierce pose". She also did an impromptu five minute Cover Girl commercial in which she walks around saying "Lash Blast Mascara. Makes people smile! From easy, breezy, beautiful, Cover Girl!". I totally need to send it in to them! These are just a few of her poses...she is actually really, really good. It's kind of scary. She is so hilarious and is such a light in our lives. Thank you, Kate, for being my BFF!

1 comments:

Erin

Lie-face McGee! You did too teach this to her. I bet you gave her a treat after every shot just to keep her going, you stage momma you!

Post a Comment