CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Beautiful Babies and Funny Feet




Our wonderful miracle nephew Sam was baptized on the 10th. It was such a good day! I got to see my sister in law Katie and finally meet my beautiful niece Lily. She is so cute! We laid the two babies side by side and it was hilarious. Brooklyn is friggin huge, especially her head, and apparently her feet, which were almost twice as big as Lily's! Brookie is only 5 weeks older than Lily but holy crap she's huge. I almost chucked poor Lily right through the ceiling when I picked her up. She's so light compared to my big buddah baby! It was so nice to see Katie and Lily, we just wish Paul could have been there. We love you guys!

3 comments:

Bethany

I have very similar pictures of Drew like this with one of his cousins, only he's the small one. I was afraid his cousin might try to eat him!

Natalie

I love those pics - babies are super cute, no matter what size they are! And I can relate, Juliana is about twice the size that the boys were at this age - crazy!

Erin

I love how Brooklyn looks like she's just laughing hysterically through this whole thing!

Post a Comment