CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Katelyn!


My beautiful girl on her 3rd birthday first thing in the morning. She carried her balloons around with her all day!

We took Kate to Fat Cats to play games and go bowling. She loves the tiny merry-go-round they have there! We had a blast.

Steve and Marcia made an awesome castle cake for Katelyn. It was so cool.


We gave Kate her very own rocking chair. She loves it, and even fell asleep in it, wearing her princess dress and all. I tried to take a picture of it, but she woke up.


Katelyn got several very cute dress-ups that she wears all day, every day now. Sometimes several of them at once.


Katelyn got so excited over every gift. Most kids toss the gift after barely looking at it to hurry and open the next one. She loved each one so much, I had to keep reminding her that there were more to open! She is such a sweet girl.


We had partied so hard for two days, by the time her second party was done she was pooped. She fell asleep in her princess dress. What a little angel.

Katelyn,
I have to write everything down cause I'll never remember all the sweet things if I don't. Happy Birthday, my big three year old! I can't believe how big you've gotten so fast. You have always been such a good girl and I've loved watching you grow. You are so imaginative and full of life. You are passionate about everything. You love to act out scenes from movies, especially ones about princesses, Wizard of Oz, and the Sound of Music. You love to have sleep overs with me and dad or grandma Marcia. You ask questions because you have such a thirst for knowledge, and you are so smart because you retain all of it! You are such a peacemaker, telling anyone who starts to get upset to "take a deep bwef". You are very sweet to your baby sister, and she is so in love with you. She thinks everything you do is so cool. You always tell me when she wakes up and you always want to hold her first thing. You are my bff and there is not a better little girl in the world. You have the sweetest spirit and you always try so so hard to do what is right and to make everyone happy. You love anything girly and it is a struggle to get you to wear anything besides a dress! You have such an amazing sense of humor...you're always making us laugh! I am so thankful that Heavenly Father has entrusted me and dad with your amazing spirit. I promise I will always try my hardest to be the best mother I can be and live up to everything you need. I love you, angel girl!

2 comments:

Natalie

How very sweet and I love all the pictures. What a cutie in her princess dress!!! :)

Erin

Happy Birthday Kate! I love you super duper ally uper much! Josh had made her a birthday card, but we accidentally left it home when we came to the party. On the front it said "Happy Birthday, 3-year-old" and on the inside it said "You're freaken old!"

Post a Comment