CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Not so much any more

Steve and I got to take Kate to Lagoon a couple weeks ago and she had a blast. We found out, though, that the rides we loved as kids now make us incredibly sick.

Kate and I rode Puff together...she liked it til the last time around and then she started screaming. She's such an enigma.

Kate on the little tug boats

Steve and I rode the merry-go-round with Kate. I thought I was going to puke. Never again. Til next time.

4 comments:

Paul and Katie

Looks fun! Kate's hair is so long now! Give her hugs and kisses for me!

Paul and Katie

I was just showing Paul the pictures and we both think that Kate has lost all of her toddler look. She looks like a little girl now!! She just looks so mature now. Crazy how fast they change!

Erin

Yeah, it sucks getting old and losing your roller coaster tollerance. I've been mourning mine for years.

Natalie

Oh, the things we do for our kids. ;) Love the pigtails - she's so cute!

Post a Comment