My cute girls...they are such good friends and they love each other so much! What amazing blessings they are.
Brooke is such a daddy's girl. They have so much fun together...Steve is such a fun daddy! (plus, this picture shows off how devastatingly handsome my husband is!)
I left Kate and Brooke playing in Kate's room to change out the laundry. When I went back in to check on them, Brooke had rolled her way under Kate's bed, playing with the toys that are stashed under there. She was so pleased with herself!
I pulled into the driveway one night and turned around to find this. My beautiful little angels. I love them with all my heart and I am so lucky they chose me to be their mommy!



1 comments:
These are all completely adorable, but I especially love the ones of Brooke with Steve, and under the bed! That girl has my heart!
Post a Comment