Today for lunch, I gave Katelyn a cheese dog. Ya know, cause I'm the best mom in the world. You knew that, right? Well, now you do. Anyway, I cut it up into little pieces and she likes to eat it with a toothpick. I walked out of a kitchen to this sight, and my hilarious, creative little love saying, "Look, mom! I made a pasocsalo!" (that's how she says popsicle. Sometimes I forget how to really say it.) Stacking pieces of cheese dog on a toothpick to make a pasocsalo. I never would have thought of that. Maybe she could teach our president a thing or two.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Brilliant
Today for lunch, I gave Katelyn a cheese dog. Ya know, cause I'm the best mom in the world. You knew that, right? Well, now you do. Anyway, I cut it up into little pieces and she likes to eat it with a toothpick. I walked out of a kitchen to this sight, and my hilarious, creative little love saying, "Look, mom! I made a pasocsalo!" (that's how she says popsicle. Sometimes I forget how to really say it.) Stacking pieces of cheese dog on a toothpick to make a pasocsalo. I never would have thought of that. Maybe she could teach our president a thing or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yeah, well my older kids are eating microwave pizza bites for the second day in a row, and it looks like Matt may be having pretzels and chocolate milk for lunch. What does that make me?! ;)
Post a Comment