What a beautiful day Fathers Day was. I woke up early to start getting ready and make Steve orange rolls for breakfast. Watching Katelyn give Steve his gifts was awesome. They are such good friends they love each other so much. Church went well. Right after one of the talks in sacrament meeting, when it was dead quiet, Katelyn cuddled up to Steve and said "Happy Father's Day, dad!" It was so cute. She is such a sweet girl. After sacrament meeting, we met with the bishop, stake president, and both of our families to see Steve ordained an Elder. What a perfect Father's Day present, for both Steve and his dad, who was the one that gave the blessing. It was such an awesome experience, and I am so very proud of Steve for all the hard work he's been putting into every aspect of our lives. What a very long way we've come. We used to be such hooligans! I love my family so much. Seeing Steve with our girls is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. He is such an amazing father. He makes me a better mommy. I guess that's what it's all about. I didn't think it was possible to be more in love with Steve after seven years, but I am.
Monday, June 21, 2010
My Amazing Husband
What a beautiful day Fathers Day was. I woke up early to start getting ready and make Steve orange rolls for breakfast. Watching Katelyn give Steve his gifts was awesome. They are such good friends they love each other so much. Church went well. Right after one of the talks in sacrament meeting, when it was dead quiet, Katelyn cuddled up to Steve and said "Happy Father's Day, dad!" It was so cute. She is such a sweet girl. After sacrament meeting, we met with the bishop, stake president, and both of our families to see Steve ordained an Elder. What a perfect Father's Day present, for both Steve and his dad, who was the one that gave the blessing. It was such an awesome experience, and I am so very proud of Steve for all the hard work he's been putting into every aspect of our lives. What a very long way we've come. We used to be such hooligans! I love my family so much. Seeing Steve with our girls is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. He is such an amazing father. He makes me a better mommy. I guess that's what it's all about. I didn't think it was possible to be more in love with Steve after seven years, but I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Seven years? I had no idea. :) This is way cool!
Post a Comment