CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life

My beautiful girls are such good friends. Kate is so good with Brooke and Brooke is in such awe of Kate. She can't wait til she can run around and dance with her sister!



Our dear family friends got to meet Brooklyn. It was so good to see them but it wasn't enough! We miss them so much!


Katelyn just finished her first season of dance. This is just before her recital. You should see the video. It's hilarious.


Katelyn fell asleep eating a popsicle. Every time I tried to take it out of her hands, she would wake up just enough to grip it tighter. I was laughing so hard!




For those of you who don't know, I am in love with the sky. Everything about it. I thought I'd share a couple beautiful pictures with you. Maybe you'll fall in love with the sky, too! I was particularly grateful for the sky this day...it was so amazing.

2 comments:

Erin

I absolutely LOVE that first picture! Your girls are so gorgeous.

Natalie

What sweet girls you have - they are getting so big! And I love the Utah sky too, I really miss the sunsets there.

Post a Comment